Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pocatello 50 sign-up DONE!


First off, Happy New Year everyone!  I'm sure you have great plans and goals for the year. And I wish you every good vibe possible to make those great things happen.

For me, part of those great plans and goals is to once again run part of the Pocatello 50 race. I'm doing the 20-miler course, starting at Valve House and going to the south side of Scout Mountain, across the ridgeline, and then back down. In fact, I just skied the first few miles of the course last week.

It's an awesome race here in Pocatello, and from what I hear it is getting some really good comments across the nation as a great race.

I ran this same course a few years ago as part of a relay. The race has matured a bit, and it doesn't have a relay anymore. Instead, there are a couple different individual-effort options. I'm excited about the opportunity to do this course again, as I normally do things better the more I do them.

So check out the Pocatello 50 if you are thinking about a nice, long trail run somewhere this year.

poc50signup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backcountry Views

Art Prints

Check out my e-book "Weight Training Routine For Olympic and Sprint Triathlons"

Get it in any of the major e-book formats at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26079