Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recovery complete?

If you read Friday's post, you know that I kind of crashed. I haven't really figured out if it was all mental or physical or whatever combination, but I know that there was no exercising to be done on Friday or Saturday. I was ready and willing to go today, but I decided to hold off. I felt like one of those race horses in the holding area right before they are released for the race.

Instead, I played with Paul alot today, and I worked on my other book, "Yellowstone's Backcountry Cutthroats." If you haven't figured it out or you don't follow this blog much, I also enjoy fly-fishing in Yellowstone National Park. That is a primary fun time with family and the great outdoors, and is really alot of the reason I love living in Pocatello so much. In any case, I got that book finished up finally and submitted it to the publishing process at www.smashwords.com. In about a week, it will be available. I've also got going on the blog at www.backcountrycutts.blogspot.com and www.backcountrycutts.com as a companion website. Hopefully I'm not biting off more than I can chew by getting those going.

On another note, as I was on smashwords.com the self-publishing website, today, I noticed that 46 of the weight training e-books have sold.  All along, I've been seeing "2" in the sold column, but that was the two sold on smashwords.com only. Another 44 have been sold on different network sites. I ain't getting rich, but it's interesting to see how the book goes about. I really just hope it is helping people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backcountry Views

Art Prints

Check out my e-book "Weight Training Routine For Olympic and Sprint Triathlons"

Get it in any of the major e-book formats at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26079